Marshall and Pennfield co-hosted a 54 team invitational Baker tournament which featured many championship caliber programs. The event was divided into two divisions. Marshall and Pennfield both competed in Division 1.
The Marshall boys and girls varsity squads both advanced out of qualifying and into match play.
- The girls, including, Courtnee Clemons, Jasmine Roberts, Olivia Hudson, Jaimie Sneed and Gillian Lemon, qualified 6th out of 12 teams.
- The Lady Redhawks average 135.5 with a high Baker game of 185.
- The girls lost to Pennfield in the first round of match play but went all three games in the best 2 out of 3 format bowling games of 138-144, 134-119 and 108-190.
- The Marshall boys team qualified 7th out of 17 teams and averaged 157.16 with a high Baker game of 187.
- Marshall faced Tecumseh in the first round of match play and lost 124-180 and 200-135.
The Marshall JV squad also bowled in the tournament and did not advance out of the qualifying round.