For the 2nd consecutive year, we will be holding a corn-hole tournament (See attached flyer). This year however, we are offering several other options to participate in the fundraising both at the DH that evening and throughout the week.
In addition to the corn-hole fundraiser which we would like to encourage everyone interested in to register for, we have planned several other events to take place at the DH that evening: Click below for information!
- You will be able to donate directly to the Soccer Program when cashing out your food and/or drink tab at DH.
- There will be several game tables available were you will be able to play card or dice games with a chance to win cash prizes.
- There will be a 50/50 cash raffle. One of last year’s winners was over $500 dollars!!
- There will be several other raffle opportunities.
Along with the DH fundraiser on 7/25, we will also be offering fundraisers during that week (7/21-7/25) at the Marshall Soccer Camps at Verona Rd., including:
- All week long, we will be selling cold Gatorade and bottled water at the youth and high school camps for only $1 per bottle.
- The parking lot of the soccer complex will be the collection point for our can and bottle drive.
Please consider taking advantage of the cold beverage sale for your campers and donating your cans or bottles to the soccer program.