Football Friday September 18th, 2020 7:00 P.M. Kick-off
At Marshall High School and Rich Hulkow Field
Marshall Redhawks vs Lumen Christi Titans
Protocols for Spectators and Game Workers!!!
Spectator Limitations, Tickets and Admission
- MHSAA Guidelines based on State Executive Orders will be followed.
- Each participant (player, cheerleader and coaches) will receive 2 tickets.
- ALL Spectators must have a ticket to enter and be on campus….no exceptions.
- Same policy for both Marshall and Lumen Christi.
- No charge for this game but donations are encouraged and appreciated.
- Gates will open at 6:15 p.m.
- No passes will be accepted due to Covid-19 Limitations.
Parking Lot Policy and Entry
- All traffic will enter via the Marshall Avenue entrance.
- Entrance will open at 6:00 p.m.
- The southwest entrance will be closed.
- Only ticket holders and game workers are allowed on campus and parking lot access.
- Marshall school personnel and the City of Marshall Police will monitor all entries.
- No tailgating allowed.
Game Workers and Essential Personnel
- All Game workers will be on a list for campus, parking lot, and stadium entry.
- The list was created and approved by the MHS Athletic Department.
- Face Coverings are required by all spectators and game workers.
- Six feet Social Distancing is required and expected by all spectators.
- No Concessions will be available.
- Spectators may bring their own water.
- Food is strongly discouraged.
- The link below will allow people to view the game on FaceBook Live.
- We are excited to return and thanks for your support and cooperation!